Thursday, January 5, 2012

So it is the beginning of a new year. A little over a year ago I lost quite a bit of weight and gained it back. One of the tools I used to help me lose this weight was a "calorie counter" It looks a bit like this.



BREAKFAST
LUNCH
DINNER
MISC
Breakfast - 711 Calories
Cheese, Provolone,  Croissant, Butter - Medium,  Ham Honey Smoked Cooked,  Mcdonald's, Tangy Honey Mustard Sauce,  Orange-Strawberry-Banana Juice

My items
Recent items
Search items
Food itemUnitCalories
Orange Juice Canned, Unsweetened
1 fl oz13
Orange Juice Frozen Concentrate, Unsweetened, Prepared
1 fl oz13
Orange Juice Drink
1 fl oz16
Orange Juice, Raw
1 fl oz13
Babyfood, Juice Orange-Carrot
1 fl oz13
Campbell, V8 Splash Juice Drinks, Orange Pineapple
1 serving70
Frozen Novelties, Juice Type, Orange
1 fl oz28
Orange-Strawberry-Banana Juice
2 cup234
How to use?
Disclaimer

I am able to find the meals in the search item area, and keep a count of how many calories I am eating that day per meal. It keeps me on track to lose weight. You can find this if you have a Google account . It is a choice for your dashboard. If you don not have a Google account, then you basically search Google to find a website, there are quite a bit. I didn't actually eat 711 calories for breakfast. That was lunch and breakfast combined.  Happy Weight Loss ! (this was found on I Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment