Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Balsamic Vinegar for Weight Loss

My new favorite snack is tomatoes with a balsamic vinegar drizzle with salt and blue cheese. I love cheese and found that cheese is full of calories, but Blue Cheese only has 100 Calories per 1/4 cup of crumbles. Then after enjoying my snack, I found that I wasn't hungry. It was really weird because I wasn't  eating a huge amount. I told my husband that I thought it was suppressing my appetite and after investigating this side effect, I found that Balsamic Vinegar IS a appetite suppressant upon reading further online.
It works to suppress the time that the stomach takes to empty. which makes you feel fuller longer. It is also full of Iron, Magnesium and Calcium. So enjoy on salads, cucumbers, tomatoes,with no guilt!

additional benefits


 High in cancer-fighting antioxidants
 A natural appetite suppressant
 Reduces cholesterol to prevent heart disease
 Helps retard osteoporosis
 Amino acids slow the effects of aging
 Reduces the severity and frequency of headaches
 Enzymes for digestive disorders and poor metabolism
 Minerals to prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis,
prevent strokes, treat anemia and fatigue,
as well as lower high blood pressure and high cholesterol




1 comment: