Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home Remedies for Everyday Problems.

Onions- I was at the nutrition center and was looking for a few things. A lady came up to me at the store. She lived for a time with the Cherokee Indians.
She asked what I was looking for, and I told her  my dogs have ear problems. She told me, she learned through living with the Cherokee Indians, that Onion juice, yes onion juice, helps ear infections and you don't have the problems that antibiotics cause.
~First you grate a onion, then you smash it down slowly in a bowl with a spoon. if you add that bowl to another bowl of hot water, it will warm the juice. Now, take a dropper and drop a few drops in each ear. She uses this for her kids, but they give dogs the same medication so why not try onion juice on dogs too?

Second tip- If you have skin tabs use Milk Thistle. If you apply it everyday to the tab, it will eventually fall off.

Third tip- Garlic oil. which is purchased online or at a nutrition store. Garlic oil fights against infection. Some people will warm it slightly and drop into ears for the same effect as onion oil.



No comments:

Post a Comment