Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Keeping, storing recipe's coupons and menu's

About 15 years ago, I decided that I could save money grocery shopping by having menu's and shopping lists that I stuck to . Today, I still do fill out a menu to go shopping, but sometimes I forget an ingredient or forget to use my coupons. Food is so expensive, so I don't want to do that.
Here is a website that has, and will save hours and money .


It's called Zip List. The idea is, it has the recipe's and you store under your favorites or add to your account, which is totally free. then when you click on those recipe's that you are using for that week, it will generate the grocery list in the order of departments and also the coupons for you.

HOW EASY IS THAT?
My husband has heard of something similar, but it cost money monthly . This is totally free! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment