Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beach Wavy Hair

Materials: Thin, elastic headband.
Step 1: Get your hair a little damp {and make sure your hair is not previously straightened, or the curls won't hold}
Step 2: Put the elastic headband around your head like a halo, partly over your forehead. {think like the boho headband look}


 Step 3: Get a section of hair and twist away from your face like so:




Step 5: Go to sleep!

Step 6: In the morning, take out the head band and run your fingers through the twisty-curls. Don't worry- they will relax after a few minutes! When I took mine out I was Shirley Temple(:
Here's where I kind of cheated: When I take my hair out of the headband, it's a little bit frizzy and the top layer in the back isn't as curly as the front.  I took my curling iron {hence the almost no heat curls title} and did 4-5 spiral curls in the back to make it look even. 


Here's the finished look:



No comments:

Post a Comment